Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This past weekend was a lot of fun, except for the fact that Sunday I had the worst headache that simply would not go away. The photos are from Saturday night.
Karla came into town, and we went over to James' apartment to hang out for a bit.. then we finally headed over to Chad's for a house party. We played ping pong and beer pong, hah.. except I personally pretended to drink the beer when I lost in beer pong. I didn't feel like drinking that much, I never do.
Afterwards, Karla, me, and Austin went to see my friend Caleb at his place. What we didn't realize was how late it already was. I'm glad we went to Caleb's though because I haven't seen him in forever so it was nice. Plus, I was laughing non stop while we were there, it was hilarious. And then of course.. I fell asleep on the couch, but woke up around 8am, and home we went!

Me, Austin, & Chelsea

Karla, James, & Me

Me & Renee








No comments: