Thursday, February 26, 2009


Words cannot express how I am feeling right now. I miss my family so much.
I know that I will be fine, but at times it can get hard. All I want is for my mom to sit and talk to me about random things in life and laugh, and I want to be able to hug my dad so tight.
I want to hear my grandma talk for hours and not stop. I want Reeanna to tell me everything will be okay and give me sisterly advice. I want Cody to make me laugh and talk about new music we love. And I want Zachy to just tell me about everything in his life and how he's missed his little sister (I would hope).

I need out of this city for a while. It has started to get to me, and I just need a break I have decided. In a week, I will return to where I left my heart... home.



"There's no vocabulary for love within a family, love that's lived in but not looked at, love within the light of which all else is seen, the love within which all other love finds speech. This love is silent."
T.S. Elliot


2 comments:

Mark Samuel Monroe said...

aw daysha, i know how you feel. i get this way all the time, but when i am home - there's this pink elephant in the room. that bugs me. have fun while in town and if you happen to be running across conway, let me know! i want to see you.

miss you
but more importantly love you!

italian fashion holiday. said...

that's a wonderful quote. it's really nice that you're close to your family.