Friday, March 20, 2009

I finally have found time to write a new entry. These past two weeks have been some of the most stressful/busiest weeks of the 09 year so far, but I must admit they have been quite amazing.

Ryan Adams was alright. Not as good as the first time I saw him. I don't know if he'll ever be that good again. Regardless, he played "Wonderwall" and "Come Pick Me Up", so I was very happy.

Will and Danielle came over for a visit. I was so happy to see and hang out with two close friends from Arkansas. It was a much needed visit. We did SO much within three days, and it was a blast, even though Danielle and I did not feel so well at 3am one night. It was wonderful.

School is extremely stressful right now, but I am eager to learn as much as I can and loving every minute of it. I am hopefully going to find an internship and a place to live this summer, very soon. Also, I have a few other things in the works for next year. We'll see though. I have faith it will turn out the way it is suppose to for my certain path.

I found out something yesterday that totally threw me off of the tracks, for lack of words. I must say at first I was a little upset and scared. But then throughout the day, I suddenly got this feeling of happiness and excitement that I could not deny. Many tears fell down my face yesterday, but they were tears full of happiness. I have had very few moments in my life in which I have cried because I was so extremely happy, and yesterday was one of those days when you know things do really happen for a reason in this funny, difficult, stressful, beautiful life of ours. Yesterday only made my belief in God stronger, and I could feel him uplifting my spirits and showing me how I should really feel about this blessing that had come into my life. All you have to do is have faith, and in the end it will all make sense.

That is why I put that certain photo on this entry today. Honestly, I have never felt how I felt yesterday. When that rush of happiness, excitement, feeling blessed came upon me, I felt like I was not in my body. It was such a feeling of love that it overcame me. It was amazing, and I cannot wait for the future to unfold. I am beyond proud, and my love is unconditional for everyone.

Has someone ever wrote something random to you? Well a certain nice boy yesterday wrote me something and it said:

when i get off of this mountain, you know where i wanna go
straight up the Mississippi river to the heartland of America
to Nashville, Tennessee, Penny Lane i wanna see
she told me to just come on by, if there's anything she could do...

I must admit it made me smile.. a lot.



I hope everyone is healthy and happy. Life is truly amazing, and I am finding this to be more evident day by day.
Love always,
Penny Lane

1 comment:

beautiful truth. said...

I loved this post. And I'm soooo happy for you!