Thursday, July 16, 2009


I never have liked Bob Seger, but this explains how I feel now..

The years rolled slowly past
And I found myself alone
Surrounded by strangers I thought were my friends
I found myself further and further from my home
And I guess I lost my way
There were oh so many roads
I was living to run and running to live
Never worryied about paying or even how much I owed
Moving eight miles a minute for months at a time
Breaking all of the rules that would bend
I began to find myself searching
Searching for shelter again and again

Against the wind
A little something against the wind
I found myself seeking shelter against the wind

Well those drifter's days are past me now
I've got so much more to think about
Deadlines and commitments
What to leave in, what to leave out

1 comment:

beautiful truth. said...

ohmigoodness.
mom and i used to listen to this when she dropped me off at school when i was little and on road trips.

i love this song.