Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Every thought of yours is a real thing - a force." - Prentice Mulford

(I've decided that I am too obsessed with collecting my favorite quotes, prayers, pieces of literature in my little book I have.. so since I have SO many, I'm going to title every entry with a quote, and here and there, I might just share some of the ones that I love.)


I just wrote an entry, pressed enter, and it didn't work. I pushed the back button, and the whole entry was gone. Ugh.. so here I go again, but I have to do this quickly because I need to get working on my news article for my newswriting class. It is due Friday, but I cannot do things right before the deadline. I will freak out and get stressed to the point where I can't think straight.




Anyways, enough about that..


This past week was wonderful. It was so much fun, but I have to admit that I went out wayyy too much. Of course, I got my school work done before going out, but I did not get enough sleep. Which is a MUST for me, or else.. I am a zombie. And I don't like zombies, and I don't like feeling like one either.


Tuesday night we all went out to Agave. Before, Renee, Me, and Austin went over to Matt's apartment to hangout for a bit:



Renee, Matt, and Me.. Hat gang!


Austin.


The oh so cute, Renee.


Michael and Me at Agave.



Dance Time!


The rest of the week I was consumed with school work.. a few stops at starbucks for a coffee fix (and of course to say hi to Renee and Stephanie), and a few random small hangouts. Then on Friday my two most favorite people in this whole wide world arrived in Nashville for a visit.. My Parents! I was soooo excited the whole week, and when they finally got here I was so happy to see them. I love seeing my dad after a long period of time and getting a BIG hug (even though sometimes his strength can hurt, haha.. I love it), and my mom.. and her constant grin when she first sees one of her children that she hasn't seen in a while, and she is all excited and giggly.. so cute. When they got here we went to Fidos for some coffee, of course.. and then we went to some shops on 21st. Friday night we went out to eat at PM's, and we had soooooooo much sushi. It made me SO happy. Then we watched part of the Presidential Debate together, and I got annoyed with it so I went back to my apartment to get ready for Happy Valley:

I love this picture of me and Stephanie.. She is too cute.

Happy Valley was a lot of fun, but also.. a very long night.

Saturday morning I woke up and ate breakfast with my parents at Fidos.. soooo good, and then we went to random places in Nashville (the whole foods store, ahhh made me so happy). That night we went out to eat at Rumba's, and Renee and Sarah joined us. I loved that dinner, such hilarious conversations, good laughs for sure. After that, I went home and SLEPT.. it was amazing. I could not go out Saturday night, I felt sick and soo tired. I woke up Sunday feeling so much better. My parents and I went out to eat for breakfast on Sunday morning, and then they had to get back home.. :( Made me sad, but I'll be going home soon. I can't wait, I miss everyone so so much. It will be so nice to get a break and just see my family.

So.. that was my week/weekend. And now I am somewhat stressed with this article I have to write because usually I can write, and it just flows, but when I have to write about a certain subject that I'd rather not really write about.. I tend to get stuck. But I have faith I'll get it done, hopefully.. well, hah.

Anyways, I must get off of here, warm my coffee up because it's now disgustingly cold, and start writing some of this article. Until next time, Ciao!

No comments: