Sunday, September 28, 2008

"Love all, trust a few." - Shakespeare

So, I am giving in and starting to blog again. I especially need to now considering I'm not that close to my family and best friends back home.. so this is basically for them, and for anyone who thinks it's interesting to know what's going on in my life and head, uh oh.


I really do miss home, a lot.. but I have never been this happy in my life. I miss the small, beautiful place that I used to dislike so so much, how strange is that? I never thought I would, to be honest. I think it's more so I miss these people and animal:

(Okay, I mean.. how can you not love that face?.. ahhh)


Also, I miss the friends who really have been there for me through everything. I wish I could have packed them all up in one BIG suitcase and brought them to Nashville with me. They would by far be the coolest, but uncoolest kids around, and that's why I love each and every one of them so much. Okay, here is the lame little photo dedication part that I must do, just because I'm so proud of my friends (basically, a mother so proud of her children):










Okay, so yeah.. they are amazing.. beyond amazing, actually, oh and all of them are beautiful, duh. I feel like we are a little 'arkansas gang', hah.. I love it.
Anyways, this is enough for today.. missing people you love can be hard, but I have met some wonderful folks in Nashville that have helped me feel a little bit better and at home. I am so thankful for them.
Okay, more tonight or tomorrow. Depends on how my night goes.
Ciao.

No comments: