Sunday, October 26, 2008

“Other things may change us, but we start and end with family” - Anthony Brandt

I haven't wrote an entry in a while.. this past whole week was so so busy but wonderful!
So these are the pictures from mainly Belle Meade Plantation here in Nashville. It has a lot of history or else I would explain it, but basically it was owned by some weathly people in Nashville who raced horses. A part of the Civil War actually broke out in the front lawn of the plantation.
Anyways, my sister and brother in law come to visit me this weekend in Nashville. I was so happy that they got to come visit me. I wish they could have brought Maggie, but they couldn't because of my apartment rules. :(
Friday night we went to the Ryman and saw Dustin O'Halloran and KD Lang play. It was such a good show. Afterwards, Reeanna and Ashley went to the honky tonky bars for a bit. Saturday we went to the Belle Meade Plantation and the Whole Foods to shop a bit, and that night we ate at PM's and just hung out. It was so much fun to be with family and see both of them.


























Well, there are the pictures! They are the cutest people ever, love them. I'll do another entry soon. I need to catch up.

No comments: