Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Soon.

(One of my favorites from Shakespear):
Life's but a walking shadow,a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage,it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,signifying nothing.
William Shakespeare







Ohhhh, Robert Pattinson.. such a beautiful vampire he will be.


Are you excited about Twilight? .. I know, almost everyone is obsessing with Twilight, but I can't help myself. At first I wasn't going to read the books, but then I heard that it was about vampires and love.. and I knew that I had to read them. Especially before the movie came out. (Which comes out tomorrow at midnight) I'm super excited about seeing the movie. I so far have loved the book, and I need to continue to read the rest. Which I'm in the process of doing so. I just hope I can find someone to go see the movie with because I'll be back home on Friday.


WHICH,


I'm SO excited about. I can smell home, I can feel my bed, I can see my mom and dad smiling when I walk in the door, and both of them going "Dayshhhh" and squeezing me tight. I can't wait. And then of course, I can see my beautiful puppy dog, Auggie running up to me all excited and happy. I am thrilled to finally get to go home and see the people I love so much. Ahhhh, life is amazing.

The other day I found two older photos of Auggie and then one of Maggie when she was SUPER young and little! She looks like a little cat/puppy/bat. I love it. AND, I get to see her, as well. Ahhh.. a house full of pugs. I can't wait.

Ciao Ciao!

1 comment:

Katy said...

daysh! you used the same picture i did for my header. that's really funny. i didn't even realize it. i'm going to change it, though. i think you asked to use one of my pictures, but it completely crossed my mind. well, i'm now a blogspot user! i needed an outlet. love!!