Friday, November 7, 2008

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." - Dolly Parton

I must admit that I love Dolly Parton. She is such a happy fun person, which makes others happy. Plus, she is a very good writer. Hmm, maybe I'll see/meet her one day since I live in good old Nashville now. That would be wonderfuuuul!
Speaking of seeing well known folks, yesterday I was walking into the Green Hills mall. I was meeting Liz there, and I was late.. so I was walking fast. I looked up real quick at Starbucks, and I see... Ben Folds just sitting there, looking up at the sky, looking nerdy, looking like himself. I stopped and thought.. "wait?.. is that him? ben folds?.. yes.. woah, neat" haha, then he smiled at me.. kind of a wow moment for me. So then I walked inside of the mall, and I called my brother because he is a fan of his. Ahhhh, and I love Ben Folds.. so I was happy.
Anyways, lastnight was a lot of fun. Miss Karla came to visit for the GIRL TALK show. Me, Karla, Pernille, Renee, Stephanie, Liz, and Sarah all got ready at my apartment for the show. Then we went to the show, which was awesome, and were backstage for most of it.. then we went to the after party, which actually.. was better then Girl Talk. So here are photos from lastnight:
























No comments: