Friday, September 4, 2009

My first "back to blogger.com" entry! So exciting.
Okay, this past weekend was amazing. My brother, Zachary (tall, handsome man on the right) came to visit me in Nashville for the very first time! I was beyond happy and excited. We had so much fun. These photos are from Friday night when Zach, Karla, and me went to Happy Valley.
I cherish any time I get to spend with my family because they are the people who matter most in my life. So this past weekend was precious time. Plus, Zachy is my best friend. He has been one of the few people in my life that has constantly been there for me and never has judged me on the good or the bad that I have been through, which makes me so thankful to have a brother with such a kind and beautiful soul. I admire him more than he'll ever know, and I am so proud of him and what he has become in his life.





No comments: