Sunday, September 6, 2009

To say the least, Friday night was fun fun fun and a bit crazy. My good friend Jake (the one with me in the photos) came to Nashville to play a show at Rocketown. A few of the other boys in the band he plays in are also friends of mine who I haven't seen in almost two years. It was so nice to see all of them. Oh, and I had my partner in crime (when it comes to going to shows like these) Sara with me.
Since they were playing at Rocketown (no alcohol there) before the show we all went to Rusan's and did sake bombs. I felt like it was a celebration of some sort because the waiter was screaming - SAKE SAKE SAKE - and hitting the table. I couldn't stop laughing.
After the show, Sara, Me, and the boys went to a honky tonk bar downtown and stayed there until it closed.. actually until they kicked us out. It was a long, fun, crazy night.. full of old friends.
Here are some photos:



I love this photo of Shane and Sara.. hilarious. She is going to hate me for putting this up.



No comments: