Saturday, November 29, 2008

Goodbye, Hello.

I am sitting in my bed, very annoyed, because I really need to finish this article that I have to write for Service Corps, and of course, I am having a hard time starting. It is always this way, and then magically I can write. I just hope that happens within the next 15 minutes or so.
Anyways, that was somewhat pointless. My Thanksgiving break was wonderful. I got to see all of my siblings and some more of my family. The food was delicious, and it was just nice to finally be with my family. I really do not want to go back to Nashville tomorrow, not only because the traffic is going to be horrible, but I would love to stay home for a bit longer. No worries though because I go back to Nashville for about two weeks and come right back home for Christmas Break, yay. BUT, I am excited and happy that I do get to see my Nashville frans. I have missed them, lots.
Here is a few photos that my adorable cousin and I took yesterday because we were quite bored:


She possibly is the cutest girl (pre-pre-teen, as she puts it) that is out there.

I am VERY excited because today my parents informed me that Nashville is due for snow Monday! I did not believe them at all because all I have heard since I've moved there is how it never snows. I checked the weather and sure enough the forecast calls for snow the whole day Monday for Nashville. If it snows Monday I will be beyond happy. Ohhhh, please please let it snow.

You know what song I love? (especially during the holidays).. L.O.V.E. - Nat King Cole. It just makes me happy and cheerful, but I must admit the song and the holidays both make me want a significant other. Actually, I am completely fine without one, and if you know me, then you already know that.. but the winter just seems so romantic in some certain ways. Plus, I don't have time for a significant other, at all. Like I've said before, as long as I have my family, I am content as can be.

Okay, I am going to try to write this article now. Wish me luck.

Ciao Bella.

No comments: